Su Jok Therapy - Healing art of 21st Centaury !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» POTASSIUM-RICH FOODS
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 am by Su Jok Uganda

» Recovering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.....
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:56 am by Su Jok Uganda

» The Health Authority in Abu Dhabi has released its TCAM
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 am by Su Jok Uganda

» Beverages may increase the risk of Alzheimer's...
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:41 am by Su Jok Uganda

» Phytonutrients and Bio-Energy Benefits the Human Body!
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:13 am by Su Jok Uganda

» FDA Leaps from Tomatoes to Peppers in Desperate.....
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:56 am by Su Jok Uganda

» Raw Broccoli, Cabbage Slash Bladder Cancer Risk .......
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:20 am by Su Jok Uganda

» CT Scans Emit Massive Doses of Radiation, Promote Cancer ?
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 6:36 am by Su Jok Uganda

» Working the Night Shift Promotes Cancer
Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 pm by Su Jok Uganda

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy !

Go down

Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy ! Empty Treatment for Loss of Consciousness - Su Jok Therapy !

Post  Su Jok Uganda Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 am

A loss of consciousness - DOCTOR Joo DONG LEE

The Patient: Dr Joo Dong Lee’s Wife 42 years old.

A few days ago there was a situation where my wife suddenly lost consciousness I thought she would die. I became so flustered that the thought to rush her to a hospital did not even come to mind. With excessive solicitude that perhaps her heart could suddenly stop working, I found the heart corresponding area on her hands (right under the thumb) and started pressing it firmly using both thumbs. I hoped to vitalize the heart. After only two minutes of such treatment she suddenly opened her eyes and her exclamation “Please, it hurts!” Made me realize that I was able to raise a correct curing reaction in accord with the principle of Korean Hand and Foot Acupuncture

At that moment I was grateful to Originator Park Jae Woo and I felt obliged to regard his Su Jok Acupuncture Institute with tremendous respect

Later in the evening when my wife went to bed and could not fall asleep, I recognized her recovery was not yet complete. I worried she would not be able to sleep at all. Once again I started to stimulate the heart corresponding area of her hand, but because no progress appeared I stopped after same time passed. Then I found the heart representing area on her foot. Rubbing and pressing it yielded a result within five my closed her eyes and fell asleep while the treatment was in progress.

In this case I could personally verify a co-relation to the principle of Korean Hand and Foot Acupuncture it was possible to obtain results by treatment to the hand and also to the foot. I could even see that the results obtained from the foot were more effective. Whenever I treat somebody in the future I am going to employ both stimulation of the foot as well as of the hand In the case of my wife I was able to treat her successfully without using a single needle. If one has a grasp of the principles of Su Jok Acupuncture it is possible to bring relief to different diseases by treatment without needles at all
[img][/img]
Su Jok Uganda
Su Jok Uganda
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-03

http://www.sujok.webs.com

Back to top Go down